Sunday, September 17, 2006

Keys Locked in Car...

Locked your keys in your car ???? Did you know this??

If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call someone on your (or someone else's) cell phone.

Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the other person at your home press the unlock button of your key fob (clicker), holding it near the phone on their end.

Your car doors will unlock.

Saves someone from having to drive your keys to you.
Distance is no object you could be hundreds of miles away, and if you can reach someone who has the other "remote" for your car, you can unlock the doors (or the trunk!).

I have not tried this yet but will definitely keep it in mind.

Pass this one on to your friends

===================================

I only had a half a dozen or so to preach to today at TLBC but enjoyed a good day in the house of the Lord. Sermon out line on "Pardon" is again posted on our church website. Click here: TLBC

I fly out Tuesday morning for the Bible Conference in Troy, Michigan. I am scheduled to be the first speaker in the conference. Pray for traveling mercies. I hope to preach on "Steadfast Christianity." I'll fly home Friday and, Lord willing,attend the Homecoming football game at Mt. Tahoma High School here in town where our granddaughter, Riley Blacketer, is the Freshman Homecoming Princess.

For my online marketing friends, here are some helpful links for your biz.

DirectMatches

Leads4x10

Key2Net

Trafficwave

Yours Truly,
Larry Killion
My Personal Website

No comments: