Sunday, March 18, 2007

Looking Back

LOT'S WIFE

The Sunday School teacher was describing how Lot's
wife looked back and turned into a pillar of salt,
when little Johnny interrupted, "My Mummy looked
back once, while she was DRIVING," he announced
triumphantly, "and she turned into a telephone pole!"
===============================

I found some old notes about a missionary trip I took
to Russia several years ago and am thinking about
publishing them in book form. More to come on that.

Good services in church today. See sermon outline here:
http://thelordsbaptistchurch.com

Attendance was in the mid-teens. If you would like to
see a DVD of any of the sermons mentioned on this BLOG
please let me know. We can do that.
================================

Looking back to my lay off in 2000, I am thankful now
for it all. It was not pleasant at the time but it got me
started with my online home business and NOW I am
retired and no longer under the thumb of "the man."

Larry Killion
http://the-killion-site.ws

No comments: