Thursday, May 03, 2007

ALOHA !!!!


Greetings from the Garden Isle.

It has been a while since my last log in. Marion and I have been on vacation in Kauai with my sister Dea and her husband Wally since April 19th.

Brother Jim Turner stood in for me at TLBC while we were gone. My sister Debby checked in on Mom for us. Mom broke her tooth and wound up having to go in for emergency treatment for it. All is well now.

We fly to Oahu tomorrow night from here on Kauai and then on to SeaTac. We should get in around 5:35 AM Friday. Looking forward to being back in church again on Sunday. We had Bible studies here at the Condo because we did not know of any good Sovereign Grace Landmark Baptist churches in this neighborhood.

I checked my email from time to time ande cleared the"junk". New prospects and customers are logging in to my sites and I'm sure there will be some checks at the Post Office when we get home. We had the mail carrier hold our mail for us until we get home.

Larry Killion
http://the-killion-site.ws

No comments: