Thursday, January 26, 2006

My info and stuff

My Current Intentions:

I intend to retire from my secular job and have enough finances to do as I feel led of God to do in my Christian liberty. How wonderful it is going to be when my life is not run according to the schedule of my employer ....soon!

http://the-killion-site.ws


My Life Purpose:

Eccl 12:13Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. (KJV)


My Values:

I love the Triune God of the Bible.
I love my wife Marion more than any other human in the world.
I love my country and the freedom we still enjoy today.
I love the good health that my family and I enjoy.
I love a positive cash flow every month.

My Story:http://www.ryze.com/go/tacwash


My Vision:

No Alarm Clock!

Look at me! Retired from Pierce Transit after 24 years of service. Now that I am gone they really miss me. They didn't know what they had until now. I almost feel sorry for them.

I get up when I want to and do what I want to do when I want to do it and with whom I want to do it. Feels SO GREAT to NOT be controlled by the schedule of an employer any more.Now that I don't have the JOB to hinder me any more, I can spend more time ministering to the flock of God's sheep that has been entrusted to me. The church is really starting to grow and prosper in every way now. I LOVE the freedom of being able to respond to requests for preaching engagements anytime they come in.

I'm a regular speaker at Bible Conferences in Washington, California, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and Oklahoma. I even have time now to work on another best selling book on Spiritual Truth.

My lovely wife Marion and I take a trip two or three times a year to visit Missionary friends in Canada, Mexico, Honduras, Guyana, Ireland, Germany, Romania, Australia, Philippines and other exotic places.We also enjoy trips to special meetings and conventions for our home business. Our business partners are so much fun and it is always great to spend time with our team of wealth builder friends both in our upline and in our downline.

Our daughers are both happily married and their families are faithful members in the church that I Pastor here in Tacoma, Washington. I can't hardly believe all the money that is rolling in now and I don't even work any more. It is absolutely amazing. Who would have thought that the finances would flow in like this. Seems like the more fun we have the more the finances keep flowing in. God has been SO GOOD to me! Praise His Holy Name!

No comments: