Sunday, February 12, 2006

Help Desk Questions

Greetings,

I preached on "The Apostle Philip" today in church. My sermon outline is on the front page of our church web site: http://thelordsbaptistchurch.com

I joined a new LEAD program for my home biz. It is called LeadPro and is going into prelaunch as we speak. I already received my first 500 leads and found them to be very responsive. This program is also an affiliate program with a very nice pay plan. The official LAUNCH is on March 15, 2006. You may get in on the prelaunch benefits by going to this LINK: http://leadpromail.com/?id=266

My primary biz in LFI is still pressing on. If you have never tried Body Balance I'd like to offer you a free trial. If you agree to pay for the 7.95 shipping and handling, I'll see to it that Life Force International sends you a quart of Body Balance for free (about a 30.00 value). You will need to sign up for an autoshipment at the link below. You may cancel out at any time and there is a 100% money back garuntee on any products returned to LFI. Go here to get your free Body Balance: http://tinyurl.com/9c36q

Have you ever had conputer problems? Here are some typical questions and answers at one customer service help desk:

>> Helpdesk: What kind of computer do you have?
> > Customer: A white one...> >
***********************************
> > Customer: Hi, this is Rose. I can't get my diskette out.
> > Helpdesk: Have you tried pushing the button?
> > Customer: Yes, sure, it's really stuck.
> > Helpdesk: That doesn't sound good; I'll make a note .."
> > Customer: No ... wait a minute... I hadn't inserted it yet ...> it's still on my desk ... Sorry ....> >
***********************************
> > Helpdesk: Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the> left of the screen.
> > Customer: Your left or my left?> >
***********************************
> > Helpdesk: Good day. How may I help you?
> > Male customer: Hello ... I can't print.
> > Helpdesk: Would you click on start for me and...
> > Customer: Listen pal; don't start getting technical> on me! I'm not Bill Gates!

***********************************
> > Customer: Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha,> I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find> printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it> in front of the monitor, but the computer still> says it can't find it ....> >

***********************************
> > Customer: I have problems printing in red...
> > Helpdesk: Do you have a color printer?
> > Customer: Aaaah ... Thank you.> >

***********************************
> > Helpdesk: What's on your monitor now ma'am?
> > Customer: A teddy bear my boyfriend bought> for me in the supermarket.> >

***********************************
> > Customer: My keyboard is not working anymore.
> > Helpdesk: Are you sure it's plugged into the computer?
> > Customer: No. I can't get behind the computer.
> > Helpdesk: Pick up your keyboard and walk 10 paces back.
>> Customer: Okay.
>> Helpdesk: Did the keyboard come with you?
> > Customer: Yes.
> > Helpdesk: That means the keyboard is not plugged in. Is there another keyboard? >>Customer: Yes, there's another one here.> Ah ... that one does work!> >

***********************************
> > Helpdesk: Your password is the small letter a as in apple,> a capital letter V as in Victor, and the number 7.
> > Customer: Is that 7 in capital letters?> >

***********************************
> > A customer couldn't get on the Internet:
> > Helpdesk: Are you sure you used the right password?
> > Customer: Yes I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.
> > Helpdesk: Can you tell me what the password was?
> > Customer: Five stars.> >

***********************************
> > Helpdesk: What anti-virus program do you use?
> > Customer: Netscape.
> > Helpdesk: That's not an anti-virus program.
> > Customer: Oh, sorry... Internet Explorer.> >

***********************************
> > Customer: I have a huge problem. A friend has put a screensaver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears!> >

***********************************
> > Helpdesk: How may I help you?
> > Customer: I'm writing my first e-mail.
> > Helpdesk: OK, and, what seems to be the problem?
> > Customer: Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the circle around it?>

**********************************

Have a great day!
Larry Killion
http://the-killion-site.ws

No comments: