Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Won the UK Lottery!

I WON! Can you believe that?

RIGHT......


I got this email. It said I won the UK Lottery. I thought... that's strange... I have never bought a lottery ticket in my life.


The email explained that it was a random selection of email addresses that were assigned certain "LOT numbers" and MINE was a winner in the 3rd category. It said that I had to contact a JAMES COLE to make arrangements to collect my one million five hundred thousand sterling pounds.


Out of curiosity I typed in lottery fraud and did a search on the net. Sure enough, our friend JAMES, his company and several of his email addresses was on a list of online identy thiefs who use the lottery fraud scam to steal funds from folks.

I forwarded the email from JAMES to Interpol. Want to learn more about this scam?

Go here: http://www.data-wales.co.uk/nigerian_lottery.htm

I'm looking forward to prayer meeting tonight at TLBC. I have so much to be thankful for. Don't you?

Yours in Christ,
Larry Killion
http://the-killion-site.ws

No comments: