Sunday, May 21, 2006

I Win...

Quotation of the Day:

Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work
one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to
you. You have to win it. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
===============================================


Phil 3:8-9
8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss
for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my
Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things,
and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
9 And be found in him, not having mine own
righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is
through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which
is of God by faith: (KJV)

==============================================
Good day in church again today. I preached on the 6th beatitude.
See sermon outline HERE.

Held funeral service this week for John Wilson. Pray for brother Skip in St. Joseph Hospital. Chest pain, kidney failure and diabetes.

I had to turn down two opportunities to preach at Bible Conferences next week end. Pray for the meetings in Ontario, CA and Davenport, WA. A lot of our folks will be out of town next week end. Pray for us in Tacoma that we might continue to lift up Christ in a faithful and steadfast way to His honor and glory.

I have another meeting with my financial advisor this week to help me organize things for when I retire from my secular job at Pierce Transit at the end of next month. Then I will have more time for the work of the ministry, building my
home biz and doing the things on Marion's Honey Dew list.

Lord bless,
The Killion Site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»