Sunday, June 18, 2006

Had a Great Fathers Day

Greetings again. It was a nice Fathers Day but my daughters and their families were not in church. My sermon in church was on "The Ministry of Salting." Click on TLBC over on the right to see the outline.

I'm a little late in getting my Sunday update logged on here, I know, but I was not able to log on any earlier. Sorry. Attendance was low today at church. We are a small group anyway and when some are out sick it is really noticable. When I retire from my secular job at the end of this month I hope to be able to get out in the neighborhood and make some more visits and invite more folks to church. I'm sure we will see an increase in attendance when I can make that happen.

One of my latest Lead programs has been a dissapointment. Leadpromail is not sending my leads, not sending my commissions and not responding to my support questions. Several others have noticed this poor customer service and we have started our own program similar to Leadpromail but it will be much better in the support and customer services area. If you know anything at all about MLM you know that timing is very important. Now is the perfect time to join our new Leads program. Here is the link: Leads4x10

While you are at it, and if you are still in the mood, I'd like to invite to to join another Lead program that is just getting ready to start too. It has not even been launched yet and I have joined it and am going to promote it side by side with Leads4x10 and see how they performa against each other.

The link for this one is: BeOnTop

You can sign up for free for now and buy the lead packs later when the program is officially launched. Again, both of these programs have the potential for being some nice extra income not only from the leads that you can use in promoting your products and services to but also from the affiliate programs in the lead programs themselves. Sweet.

No comments: