Sunday, November 05, 2006

Golden Rule

Thanks for stopping by for a peek at my Blog today.

It was good to see one of my daughters in church today with the children.
I preached this morning on "The Golden Rule." Read the outline for the sermon on our church web site HERE .

Make sure you vote this week. Marion and I already sent in our ballots by mail. Sometimes it is hard to know what to do with some of the choices they give you now a days on the ballots. Personally, I am for the old fashion standards of the right to LIFE, one man and one woman in marriage, Social Security for US Citizens only and make all Congressmen and Senators be in the program rather than giving them full pay for retirement instead of SS, (maybe then they'd be more concerned about keeping it straight for those who paid into it all their life) cut taxes, balance the budget, be less dependent on foreign products like oil, punish evil doers justly, freedom to practice biblical standards of morality even in school or on government property, etc, etc. etc. Pardon me for being a little opinionated today but I figure I better take advantage of the freedom to speak out like this while we still have that freedom. And, you didn't have to press ONE to continue in English. For those who come into this country and will not learn English, well as far as I am concerned, They can press ONE and go back where they came from. That is what I would do if I were them. Just trying to practice the Golden Rule here,- hee, hee, hee.

Larry J Killion

No comments: