Sunday, May 06, 2007

Home Again.



Marion and I had a GREAT time on our two week vacation in Kauai. I missed the Bible Conference in Mt. Morris, Michigan this year but am geared up for the Memorial Day Conference in Ontario, California the end of this month. We also learned that the So. Park Missionary Baptist Church in Seattle is planning a Labor Day Conference. I'll attend that one too, Lord Willing.





We got home Friday and the services went well today at TLBC. I preached on "The Mystery of Godliness" and my sermon outline is listed on our church website as usual: http://thelordsbaptistchurch.com



When we checked our mail at the Post Office we had two tubs. It was nice to see the checks there from some of my online biz efforts. I really LIKE coming home from vacation and having checks to cash. This is what helped me retire from my secular job. This is also the first time I have ever returned from vacation and did not have to report to work. What a thrill! If you have ever thought about making money from home, let me help you get started.

Larry Killion
http://the-killion-site.ws
My email and phone are in the upper left corner of the Killion site.

No comments: