Sunday, July 01, 2007

It has been one year...

Yes, can't believe it but just one year ago on my birthday June 29th I walked off the job and have NEVER been back. I gotta tell ya, I have never regretted it one bit and this first year of retirement has been absoutely GREAT!

Services were good today at http://thelordsbaptistchurch.com
My sermon outline on "The Circle of Salvation " is on the front page of our website.
========================================
Here are some more one liner things to think about.

1. The best mathematical equation I have ever seen: 1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given.

2. We don't change the message, the message changes us.

3. The Will of God never takes you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

4. The task ahead of us is never asgreat as the Power behind us.

5. Prayer: Don't give God instructions -- just report for duty!
=======================================

I'll be a little busy this week. A few little chores to do around the property. We just finished repainting the house. Of course we are having the church pic nic on Wednesday the 4th. Looking forward to that. Taking Mom in to the Dr. on Thursday and Marion on Friday - then a wedding rehearsal that afternoon and the wedding Saturday. Sure am glad my home biz can pretty much take care of itself. What a nice way to supplement the retirement. Let me help you get stated with a nice home biz like mine.

Larry Killion
http://the-killion-site.ws

No comments: