Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lighthouse






Last Tuesday Marion and I took a trip to Long Beach, Washington for the Annual International Kite Festival. It didn't seem as large as last year but we enjoyed it just the same. We were surprised to see the new hotels that are being constructed near the beach. They are going up fast.






While we were there we also visited the North Head Lighthouse established 1898. It is located at Cape Disappointment State Park. There is a 250 acre camp ground there, two miles of beach and six miles of hiking trails. That is me at the top of the Lighthouse.



Services today in church went well and my sermon outline on "Total Depravity" is posted on the front page of our website: http://thelordsbaptistchurch.com/


After church I had a voice mail on my cell phone from my Uncle L J in Oklahoma. (I silence my phone while we are at church) He told me that my cousin, Wayne Leroy Williams, has cancer in his pancreas and in his brain. If you are inclined to pray for him we would appreciate it. Wayne Leroy has not had it easy. He has already lost both of his parents and is himself paralyzed from a motorcycle accident.

LJK
http://the-killion-site.ws/

No comments: