Sunday, March 02, 2008

Goin to Heaven


How to Go to Heaven
A teacher was testing the children in her Sunday School class to see if they understood the concept of getting to Heaven. She asked them, "If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into Heaven?""NO!" the children answered. "If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would that get me into Heaven? "Again, the answer was, "NO!" "Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave candy to all the children, and loved my husband, would that get me into Heaven?" she asked them again. Again, they all answered, "NO! "She continued, "then how can I get into Heaven? "A six-year-old boy shouted out, "YOU GOTTA BE ' DEAD!"

=============================

My sermon this moning at TLBC as on "The Wonerful Works of God." It was a ten point Bible survey on the greatest events to happen in the history of the world. What would YOU say are the top ten events in history? See if your top ten list is close to mine. Click here.


Listen to a casual conversation between Bram Smith and Ryan Wade on some of the things that they have done in promoting GDI as an income source.
http://www.callmymentor.com/gdi


Larry Killion


No comments: