Sunday, May 11, 2008

It wasn't the Big One.

Greetings again from Tacoma, Washington. What a week. I became violently ill early Tuesday afternoon and Marion called 911. The medics transported me to the hospital with what they believed were heart attack symptoms. It turns out that my problem was not heart or stroke related but a thing called severe horizontal vertigo. I was reading calmly when I suddenly had a wave of nausea and dizziness. I broke out in a sweat and began to heave with the dry heaves. It was terrible. They kept me in the hospital until early Friday afternoon. I am home now, thank the Lord, and feeling 80 to 90% better.

Brother Jim Turner stood in for me today at church and I give his sermon outline on the front page of our church website but it will only be on there this week. See Latest News HERE.

Thank you to all of those who prayed for me this week.

Yours in Him,
Larry Killion, Pastor
The Killion Site

No comments: