Sunday, March 01, 2009



Greetings in our Savior's precious name. My sermon today at TLBC was "The Faith of These" and was a continuation of a series of lessons from Hebrews the eleventh chapter where we have the Hall of Fame for the Heroes of Faith. Please take a look at the sermon outline on the front page of our church website click here. My Jury duty this week was interesting. I must call in tonight to see if I must return in the morning for the second week. I received my case of "Traveling For God" books this week and am sending out the "signed copy" orders that I've received for it. See the notes posted earlier on this Blog. ALSO, I received notice that my second book "The Thessalonian Doctrine" has now been published and is available too. I am going to make the same "signed copy" offer on THIS book as I did with the first one. Send $13.99 and your mailing address to 8423 So. G. St. Tacoma, WA. 98444 and I will send it to you. I still must order a case at my 30% author's discount and it will take about three weeks for them to come but when they arrive, I will send them out to all that have requested them. For more information on this second book click here.

Good Puns

~ A good pun is its own reword.

~ Energizer Bunny arrested; charged with battery.

~ A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.

~ A pessimist's blood type is always B-negative.

~ My wife really likes to make pottery, but to me it's just kiln time.

~ Dijon vu: The same mustard as before.

~ I fired my masseuse today. She just rubbed me the wrong way.

~ Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.

~ I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.

~ I used to be a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the ax.

Larry Killion

No comments: