Sunday, March 08, 2009

Greetings in the precious name of our Savior, Jesus Christ the Lord. The First Friday Fellwoship went very well and Elder Jim Turner preached an outstanding message on "Our Savior and Our Redeemer". Today the weather was cold and snowy but we had warm services at TLBC.

My sermon outline on "The Faith of Commitment" is on the front page of our church website. click here


Marion and I are preparing to drive down to Roseville, California the last weekend of this month and I will be preaching in a Bible Conference there at the Landmark Missionary Baptist Church where Elder Mike Prater is the Pastor. I've also already bought my plane ticket for the trip to Michigan on April 20th when I will also be preaching in the Bible Conference there at the Home Baptist Church in Mt. Morris where Elder Dan Gordon is the Pastor. This is all DV (divine volition or Lord willing) of course.


I'm getting some good responses from some of the first folks to get my new book and read it. Let me encourage YOU dear reader to check it out. I actually have TWO books on the market now through the Xlibris Pulishing Company.

Here is a link to my "Author Page" on Xlibris. click here

More good Puns



~ A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.



~ Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I'll show you A-flat minor.



~ When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.



~ The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.



~ A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.



~ A lot of money is tainted. It taint yours and it taint mine.



~ A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat.



~ A plateau is a high form of flattery.



~ The short fortuneteller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.



~ Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.



~ When an actress saw her first strands of gray hair she thought she'd dye.



~ Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.


5 Pointers Discussion Group

Landmarkers Discussion Group

Larry Killion

No comments: