Sunday, August 09, 2009

Most of the church were absent today for one reason or another. The congregation consisted of the number of perfection. I taught on The Second Coming in Sunday School and preached on "What God Requires" in the AM service. Click Here for a copy of the outline.

I seem to be getting more calls regarding my connection to the Washington State TEA Parties than my connection to the Lord's Church here lately...

Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.

You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.

Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have; don't make more.

When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.

Larry Killion
Discussion on the Doctrine of Grace
Discussion on Landmark Church Truth
My BOOKS
The Killion Site

No comments: