Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tulsa



Well, the trip to Tulsa went fine. The Grace Missionary Baptist Church and Pastor David Oneal treated me with wonderful Christian Hospitality. The Bible Conference was good.



Nathaniel Hille - This World is not my Home


Leroy Pack - Perseverance


Larry Killion - The Glory of the Lord


Frank James - The Vital Principle of Faith


Vernon Buttress - Covetousness


Leroy Pack - Practical Church Truth


Frank James - Fishers of Men


Larry Killion - Free Agency


***



Marion and I celebrated our 44th Anniversary yesterday. We went out for dinner at Johnnys Dock Restauraunt and Marina. I took a picture of the boats on my cell phone. We couldn't believe what happened. The waiter came up and asked us if we were celebrating our anniversary. We said yes. He said is it your 44th anniversary? We said yes, how did you know? He said someone told me and smiled. Momentarily, the manager came over to our table and wished us a very happy 44th anniversary. The waiter came back again and said you must be good friends with Tom Baker. I said yes, he is our Ameriprise Financial Advisor. The waiter said well he has paid for your dinner tonight and so, when your are finished, you are free to go any time you want and everything is taken care of. WOW! Thank you Tom!



No comments: