Monday, January 25, 2010

God is good

Sign from God

After starting a new diet I altered my drive to the gym to avoid passing my favorite bakery. I accidentally drove by the bakery this morning, and as I approached, there in the window was a host of goodies. I felt this was no accident, so I prayed ... 'God, it's up to you, if you want me to have any of those delicious goodies, create a parking place for me directly in front of the bakery.' And sure enough,

On the eighth time around the block , there it was!

God is so Good!'

We are looking forward to a week of special services at TLBC starting tonight. I'll pick up our guest speaker and his wife, George and Alice Kelley at SEATAC this afternoon. My sermon yesterday was on "Superfluous Spices" and you can see the outline HERE.

No comments: