Sunday, January 16, 2011

1-16-11

Friday I went over to accompany my Mom and Sister to the Group Health Neurologist Dr. appointment. It went well. My annual physical with my family Dr. also went pretty good. We are still waiting on the blood work to come back from the LAB. Saturday my brother-in-law and I attended an all day Seminal up at the Double Tree Inn at SeaTac put on by the Evergreen Freedom Foundation. It had to do with training on how to communicate effectively with your elected officials. It was a good day. They have a BLOG too and you can check them out by going HERE.

We had a good day at TLBC today. Brother Turner did not teach the Sunday school lesson. He was still recovering from the surgeries that he had removing melanoma cancer. We thank the Lord for answered prayer on this and that the Dr. gave a good report after the two operations. I taught on "Landmark Truth". The morning sermon was on "What is the Gospel?" and the afternoon service was on "The Defilement around Noah". To see the study outlines and hear the AUDIO clips click HERE.

No comments: