Sunday, February 27, 2011

Feb 2011

The Lord gave us another first time visitor today. Bro Turner taught on The 4 Beasts of Daniel. My morning message was "Do not sin against the child" and the afternoon study was "The Deluge of Noah". We look forward to FFF this next Friday at TLBC.
See the sermon outlines and listen to the AUDIO clips on the front page of our church website. CLICK HERE

*************************

The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible. - George Burns

We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.. - Will Rogers

Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself, Lillian, you should have remained a virgin.'
- Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)

And the cardiologist's diet: - If it tastes good, spit it out.

No comments: