Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is America a Muslim Nation?


=====
Someone sent me the following email. I don't know if this is true or not but given Obama's track record with Islam, it is believable. Personally, I don't even care for the Catholic stamps that they put out at certain times of the year. Another friend told me this is a hoax. I can't see why anyone would go to the trouble to fabricate a phony Muslim stamp but I guess it takes all kinds ...

EMAIL:

Apparently they think that putting hearts and butterflies on the new stamp will make most people not realize that the rest is Arabic and probably not something we want to support.

New Stamp - the second one!!!

USPS New 44-Cent Stamp Celebrates a Muslim holiday.
If there is only ONE thing you forward today... let it be this!

President Obama
has directed the United States Postal Service to REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a new commemorative 44-Cent First Class Holiday Postage Stamp.

REMEMBER to adamantly & vocally BOYCOTT this stamp, when you are purchasing your stamps at the post office.

All you have to say is "No thank you, I do not want that Muslim Stamp on my letters!"


Pass this along to every Patriotic American that you know and get the word out!
Honor the United States of America !

No comments: