Sunday, May 01, 2011

Finally !!!



Well, - as much as I have been disappointed and discouraged with Barack Obama for the past couple of years, I have to admit - I REALLY ENJOYED his speech tonight as he announced that American forces have taken down and killed the number one terrorist in the world, Osama Bin Laden. I confess that there was a great feeling of satisfaction in my soul when I heard the news. I watched Hiraldo and others expressing jubilance at the news and wanted to do the same and then I thought of the following text...


Prov 24:17-22
17 Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:
18 Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.
19 Fret not thyself because of evil men, neither be thou envious at the wicked;
20 For there shall be no reward to the evil man; the candle of the wicked shall be put out.
21 My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:
22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both? (KJV)


You are cordially invited to visit our church website click here. Sermon outlines and audio are available on today's sermons. The Marriage of the Lamb. The Lamb of God. The Drunkenness of Noah.

No comments: