Sunday, July 29, 2012

WA Leg. Dist. 29.



Good services again today in God's House at TLBC.  Sunday School Lesson was on the gift of LOVE.  Morning Sermon was on "What Christians get out of life."  Afternoon message was a study of Galatians chapter four.  See the sermon outlines on the front page of our website and hear the mp3 audio of each message.  
 *****
Here is an article from the News Tribune on the local race in my Legislative District and my comment on it.

http://www.thenewstribune.com//2012/07/18/2218382/democrat-expected-to-win-in-29th.html?storylink=fb

WA State 29th Leg. Dist. 

Ben Lawver Age: 34.
Total raised/spent*: $45,381 (including $900 in personal funds)/ $30,544.

David Sawyer Age: 29.
Total raised/spent*: $34,864.25/ $22,819.15.

Terry Harder Age: 61.
Total raised/spent*: $151/$147.

I am going with the frugal poor old guy. Seriously, I spent two hours talking to Terry today (7-28-12) at the "Celebrate Spanaway" event. He is the kind of new blood that is needed in Olympia. He is not bought and paid for by Big Labor or the elite of the party of the status quo. Our Reps in Oly recently ignored the will of the people and crossed the line by passing a bill to change God's definition of marriage. Both Ben and David have taken a position against R-74. Terry is glad that our State lets the voters tell the politicians that we REJECT what they have tried to do. Me too. Vote REJECT on R-74. I told Terry I will volunteer to doorbell or wave signs for him and he has my vote. He has a solid connection small businesses and understands what they need to succeed.  ALL the economy pundits say it is small businesses that will get us out of the present financial doldrums if government will get out of the way and let them do what they do. It is time to put people in office that are for limited government, fiscal responsibility, free trade and traditional family values. I asked Terry if he would be out campaigning tomorrow and he said, "No, I plan to spend Sunday in church and with my family." I like him.

Larry Killion
Running for 29-619 GOP PCO

No comments: