Friday, August 10, 2012

You were warned




Yes and I am as tolerant as God's word will let me be CLICK HERE but I will not be bullied by "Christ-o-phobes" in false religions or the so-called GLBT militants.
*****

HOW TO START A FIGHT 

 My wife sat down next to me as I was flipping channels.
 
She asked, "What's on TV?"
 
I said, "Dust."
 
And then the fight started... 

=====
 My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
 
She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds."
 
I bought her a bathroom scale.
 
And then the fight started...... 

=====
 My wife and I were sitting at a table at her high school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.
 
I asked her, "Do you know him?"
 
"Yes", she sighed,
 
"He's my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since." 

I said, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"
 
And then the fight started...

=====
  My wife was looking in the bedroom mirror.
 
She was not happy with what she saw and said to me,
 
"I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'
 
I replied, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect."
 
And then the fight started........ 

=====


No comments: