Sunday, September 02, 2012

A Prayer Event

Another good day in the house of the Lord.  Visit our church website TLBC.  If you are on Face Book, I recommend that you join the "Take a minute and pray for America" event.  

The United States of America, and our citizens, need prayer more than ever!!! If you would like to participate, each evening at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM Pacific), stop whatever you're doing, and spend one minute praying for the safety of the United States, our troops, our citizens, for peace in the world, the upcoming election, that the Bible will remain the basis for the laws governing our land, and that Christianity will grow in the U.S.  I set an alarm on my cell phone to remind me every evening at 6PM Pacific to say a one or two minute prayer for my country.  Won't you join me?

No comments: