Thursday, October 25, 2012

Voter Fraud news



Bad News on voter fraud

I did my first shift today as a volunteer election center observer.  All seemed to be going well from what all I could see.  There is still that underlying feeling of uneasiness however that some how, there are those that have with devious minds done and are doing things behind the scenes that the average honest observer cannot see or do anything about.  It is bad enough that we have to be bombarded with the Lies, half-truths and innuendos of the left wing propaganda machine but we are even being bullied and intimidated by union thugs, Black Panthers and now – even the United Nations. Tabulation of the actual “mail-in” votes that come in for my county for this 2012 general election will begin on Monday the day before the election.  Here are some of the news links that I read today when I got home.  It is bad news.  The election fraud that I feared is starting to be a problem already. 








Well, anyway…  That’s enough.  I don’t feel like post any more.

No comments: