Saturday, March 30, 2013

God is never wrong.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;  
in all ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6 
 
                GOD IS NEVER WRONG
A king who did not believe in the goodness of
God, had a slave who, in all circumstances, said:
“My king, do not be discouraged, because
everything God does is perfect, He makes no mistakes! 
One day they went hunting and along the way
a wild animal attacked the king. His slave
managed to kill the animal, but could not
prevent his majesty from losing a finger.  Furious
and without showing his gratitude for being
saved, the nobleman said, "Is God good?  If
He was good, I would not have been attacked
and lost my finger."
The slave replied:  "My king, despite all these
things, I can only tell you that God is good, and
He knows the "why" of all these things. What
God does is perfect. He is never wrong!" 
Outraged by the response, the king ordered
the arrest of his slave.
Later, he left for another hunting trip and was
captured by savages who made human sacrifices.
On the altar, ready to sacrifice the nobleman,
the savages found that the victim did not have one
of his fingers, so he was released. According to
them, he was not complete enough to be offered to
the gods.
Upon his return to the palace, he authorized
the release of his slave whom he received very
affectionately. "My friend, God was really good to
me! I was almost killed by the wild men, but for
the lack of a single finger, I was let go! But I
have a question. If God is so good, why did He
allow me to put you in jail?"
"My King, if I had gone with you in this hunt,
I would have been sacrificed for you, because
I have no missing finger, therefore, remember -
everything God does is perfect. He is never
wrong."
Often we complain about life, and negative
things that happen to us, forgetting that
nothing is random and that everything has
a purpose. Every morning, offer your day to
God, don't be in a rush.  Ask God to inspire
your thoughts, guide your actions, and ease
your feelings.  And do not be afraid. God is
never wrong!
You know why this message is for you? I do
not know, but God knows, because He never
makes mistakes.......
The path of God and his word is perfect,
without impurities. He is the way of all those
who trust in Him, as he says in 2 Samuel 22:31

2 Samuel 22:31 As for God, his way is perfect;
the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler
to all them that trust in him.

What you do with this message is up to you.
May God put in your heart the desire to send
it to someone. God knows why He chose you
to receive this message.  Please bless someone
else with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: