Friday, August 23, 2013

A Democrat?


Dear Fellow Conservative, 

      He didn't have to it, but he did. 

      Please, let me explain... 

      ...Two years ago when I was in the midst of one of the most hard fought battles of my political life against a self-funding liberal Democrat Millionaire, U.S. Senator Jim Risch came to my aid. He didn't have to do it, but he did. He raised a significant amount of money to help me get re-elected. 

      You see, even though Senator Risch is from Idaho and I'm from Minnesota, he knows that true conservatives stick together. 

      And so that's what I'm doing today -- I'm coming to his aid. 

      You see, Senator Risch is up for reelection this time. 

      President Obama and the Democrats in the U.S. Senate would like nothing more than to defeat him at all costs. 

      We can't let that happen. 

      This is a very expensive Senate race. That's why I'm asking you to stand with me by sending a gift of $25, $50, or even $100

      He's been a constant thorn in their side since the very first day he came to Washington and started voting to dismantle their big-government programs and to put the brakes on their liberal agenda. 

      In fact, Senator Risch's voting record is so perfectly aligned with the Constitution that National Journal ranked him as the "#1 Most Conservative Senator" earlier this year. 

      Bbecause of his friendship to me and his loyalty to the conservative cause, I'm personally writing you to ask for your help with Senator Jim Risch's reelection campaign. 

      During his first campaign for the U.S. Senate the Democrats ran a well-known former Congressman against him and helped him raise hundreds of thousands of dollars from all across America. 

      In fact, at one point in the campaign they were so determined to defeat Senator Risch that they flew his left-wing opponent all the way from Idaho to the Kennedy family compound in Martha's Vineyard for a fundraising event! 

      Of course, their help and support didn't stop there. 

      They made sure left-wing PACs like Big Labor Union Bosses and other radical groups who support the Democrat Party maxed out in every way they could. 

      And, his opponent, rather than spend money on truthful ads, spent his time and efforts attacking Jim for cutting property taxes! 

      When Election Day came around, over $3 Million was spent in Idaho to keep this seat in Republican hands. 

      Senator Risch has more than lived up to his promise to stick to his guns and not cave into the big-government, un-constitutional spending programs demanded by President Obama and his liberal allies. 

      To prove my point on just how outspoken and committed to the conservative cause Senator Risch is, when President Obama was calling for new gun control laws Senator Risch went on national TV to not only oppose it, but to call for a repeal of the ineffective regulations already on the books! 

      In fact, Senator Risch gave a fantastic constitutional defense of the 2nd Amendment's protection of every American's right to keep and bear arms and promised to filibuster the entire gun control bill! 

      My friend, that's the type of leadership we need more of in the U.S. Senate. 

      And, that's why I'm coming to the aid to my good friend and fellow conservative, Senator Jim Risch. 

      Time and time again, vote after vote, from local to national TV shows, Senator Risch has led the way for the conservative cause and we need him reelected. 

      President Obama and the Democrats pulled off not one but two upsets in the nearby states of Montana and North Dakota last cycle... 

      ...And I bet they'd like to pull off a similar upset in Idaho this time if they can! 

      There are so many similarities between these states that it's easy to see how Senator Risch could find himself in the fight of his life. 

      Can you imagine how excited President Obama and his allies would be to have the scalp of one of the Senate's most ardent conservatives on the wall come the day after the election? 

      We can't let that happen. 

      This is a very expensive Senate race. That's why I'm asking you to stand with me by sending a gift of $25, $50, or even $100

      Please, don't delay, as his victory is important. I thank you. 

Sincerely,
 
Michele Bachmann
U.S. House of Representatives

P.S.     Two years ago when I was in the midst of one of the most hard fought battles of my political life against a self-funding liberal Democrat Millionaire, U.S. Senator Jim Risch came to my aid. He didn't have to do it, but he did. He raised a significant amount of money to help me get re-elected. 

That's why I'm asking you to stand with me by sending Sen. Risch a gift of $25, $50, or even $100. 




No comments: