LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Saturday, August 3, 2013
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Abortionist Curtis Boyd: “Am I Killing? Yes, I Am. I Know That.”
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Business Has Engaged in $12.5 Million in Medicaid Fraud
• Majority of Americans Back 20-Week Abortion Ban, Women More Than Men
• Abortion Survivor: My Mom Tried to Abort Me Three Times, God Protected Me
More Pro-Life News
• Mainstream Media Ignores Massive Fraud at Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Lawmaker: Wendy Davis Should Pay for Special Session to Ban Abortions
• Patients are Being Euthanized Every Day – And It’s Getting Worse
• Pro-Lifers Will Protest Mainstream Media’s Bias in Abortion Coverage
• Genetic Testing to Abort “Imperfect” Babies? Who are We to Judge?
• Abortions Decline 7.4 Percent in Arizona Thanks to Pro-Life Laws
• North Dakota 20-Week Abortion Ban Takes Effect, Not Challenged in Court
• Why Did North Carolina Not Inspect a Filthy Abortion Clinic Since 2006?
• It’s “Anti-Science” to Oppose Creating Human Embryos With Three Parents?
• Georgette Forney: From Abortion Regret to a Life of Redemption and Pro-Life Leadership
• NPR Edits the Pro-life Out of Its Lindy Boggs Salutes
• Euthanasia Lobby Exploits Case of Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Assisted Suicide
• Ambassador Lindy Boggs Passes Away, Remembered as a Pro-Life Heroine