Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Karatbars



Hello Pete and Pals,

I posted a deal the other day about precious metals and a company called Karatbars International.   I have received some inquiries about it wanting to know if this is a real deal.  Well, let me give you some of my history on this.  I retired from my secular job in 2006. I consolidated my retirement investments and have a good relationship with, Tom, my Financial Planner.  About 3 years after I retired, there was that big crash that took place in the fall of 2009.  Remember?  I was in Kauai when that happened and I took a major hit as most people did.   When I got home from Kauai, Tom and I did some revamping of my portfolio.  I have been upset with what the powers that be have done to our economy ever since then.   

Along the way, I heard about KBGold (Karatbars) and registered (free) with the company.  I did not buy anything and did very little promoting of the company as a free affiliate.  That was probably about 3 years ago.  The economic picture continues to worsen but Karatbars has proven itself to me.  My KB sponsor, Twanzell Williams, was patient with me all this time and contacted me last month about how things are exploding in this industry and his excitement (along with the gloom and doom of the news) persuaded me to re-engage with KB. There is a 3 Minute Call you may hear By Dialing 218-844-3182.  The Access Code is 3010 8646.  Better yet, if you can set aside 30 minutes, Twanzell did an excellent presentation of the basics about Karatbars on a recorded call with an investment group that you can hear here:  http://www.allowustoexplain.com/

Let me know what you think.    I would encourage you to register (free) on my landing page here:  https://www.karatbars.com/landing/?s=tacwash

There are several different ways to generate income with this company.  They make it as simple as one, two, & three.  Once you are comfortable with them, you will want to participate in one of their (two daily) webinars on how to work the 12 week affiliate plan.  More on that later if, you are honestly interested. 

Thanks and Lord bless,
Larry J. Killion

No comments: