Monday, January 13, 2014

Famous Presidential Lies


LBJ:
We were attacked

Nixon
I am not a crook

Clinton:
I did not have sex with that woman,,,,,, Ms. Lewinsky

Bush - 41:
Read my lips - No new taxes

Obama:
1. My mother died of cancer after being denied coverage for a preexisting
condition.
2. I will have the most transparent administration in history.
3. TARP is to fund Shovel-ready jobs.
4. I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
5. The IRS is not targeting anyone.
6. It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
7. I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
8. You didn't build that!
9. I will restore trust in Government.
10. The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
11. The Public Will Have 5 Days To Look at Every Bill That Lands On My Desk
12. It's not my red line - it is the world’s red line.
13. Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
14. I will not allow lobbyists in my staff.
15. We got back Every Dime we Used to Rescue the Banks, with interest.
16. Same for the Auto Companies
17. I will close Gitmo.
18. I'll save the average family $8,000 in gas each year.
19. I pledge to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office.
20. I'm not going to make any excuses.
21. I will be held accountable.
22. I will not sign a plan that adds one dime to our deficits — either now or in the future.
23. I am not spying on American citizens.
24. ObamaCare will be good for America .
25. No Tax increases on the Middle Class.
26. You can keep your family doctor, period.
27. Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
28. If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan, period.
29. It's just like shopping at Amazon.
And the biggest one of all:
30. I, Barack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution      
of the United States of America.   

No comments: