Monday, January 13, 2014

R U Banned from Gun ownership?

Dear conservative,

Barack Obama just banned gun owners!

Obama just issued an Executive Order expanding the federal "NICS" database on gun owners to include millions of people who simply spoke to a health professional, but have not been deemed a threat or danger to anyone.

Obama just stripped peaceful, law-abiding Americans of their gun rights for life.

And it's only  a first step in a much worse plan.

YOU could be next on Obama’s lifetime gun ban list.

That's why my friend Senator Rand Paul and I have introduced a bill, H.R. 410, The Restore the Constitution Act.

The Stockman-Paul bill automatically nullifies any presidential action overstepping constitutional authority.

Our opposition will be the U.S. Senate, which is controlled by Democrats and anti-gun Republicans.

So I am running for Senate to stop Obama’s lifetime gun ban scheme.

And my opponent just announced he’s introducing a bill making Obama’s lifetime gun ban scheme permanent federal law.

That’s why I need you to go here to chip in $2600, $1000, $500, $250, $100, $50, $25 or just $10 right now.

Your gift of $10 or more will help me stop Obama’s lifetime gun ban scheme.

If we let Obama get away with banning gun owners, the Second Amendment will become meaningless.

Please help me stop Obama’s lifetime gun ban scheme.

Go here right now to chip in just $10 or more.
Sincerely,

CONGRESSMAN STEVE STOCKMAN

P.S. Obama just launched a new front in the anti-gun agenda, placing law-abiding Americans on a new lifetime gun ban list.

And my opponent for U.S. Senate just announced he’s introducing a bill making Obama’s lifetime gun ban scheme permanent federal law.

That’s why my friend Senator Rand Paul and I have introduced our own bill, H.R. 410, The Restore the Constitution Act, automatically nullifying any presidential action overstepping constitutional authority.

Help me stop Obama’s lifetime gun ban scheme.

.
.
PAID FOR BY STEVE STOCKMAN FOR SENATE

No comments: