Saturday, January 04, 2014

The Gun Show Myth

NRA-ILA | The Gun Show Myth

The gun grabbing crowd is pouring tons of money into passing anti-gun legislation in Washington State like I-594.  Their premise is based on myth and out right falsehood.  I want to thank all those that signed the petition to put I-591 on the Ballot this year.  Good News!  We have well over 350,000 signatures and it WILL BE on the Ballot.  Thank you again.  Vote NO on I-594.  Vote YES on I-591.  The poor souls suffering from hoplophobia put mass dollars (many from out of State) into getting I-594 on the Ballot.  They spent more than double what a local grassroots gun rights group spent to get I-591 on the Ballot.

The key to stopping the I-594 gun control 
initiative is to emphasize the fact that one of it's main selling 
points is a total myth. The Washington Arms Collectors and other 
gun show organizers in this state already require that 
sales go through someone with an FFL. Will Thomas. 

Please help us get the word out on these important God given freedom rights. Tell your friends.  Write and/or call your State Legislators.  Write letters to the editor of your local newspapers.  Send posts, faxes, emails, etc to the media. Do not let outsiders dictate what we can or cannot do in Washington State. 

No comments: