Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Col. Larry Kaifesh

Allen West Guardian Fund
Dear Pastor,

What's in Illinois? Colonel Larry Kaifesh... and he needs our help.

Larry, I'm proud to announce that I have selected Marine Colonel Larry Kaifesh to receive the official endorsement from the Allen West Guardian Fund.

Colonel Kaifesh has spent the majority of the last 23 years serving the nation in the United States Marine Corps as an Infantry Officer. Since the September 11 terrorist attacks, Larry has deployed five different times to Iraq and Afghanistan – leading Marines, Sailors and coalition partners against those who wish to do us harm.

Now, I'm asking him to deploy into harm's way one more time – to Congress.

Colonel Larry Kaifesh needs our help and I'm asking you to join in making an immediate contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more right now to support his campaign and ones just like it.

Friends, I want you to consider the type of man I'm asking you to join me in supporting. His military awards include:

- The Bronze Star;
- Navy Commendation Medal with "V" for Valor in combat;
- Defense Meritorious Service Medal;
- Meritorious Service Medal, and;
- Navy Achievement Medal.

When I promised to endorse 14 hard-charging constitutional conservatives that would go to ends of the earth to defend our values and country....I had candidates just like Colonel Kaifesh in mind.

So will you join me in supporting him with an immediate contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more right now to support his campaign and ones just like it?

Throughout his career, Colonel Kaifesh has demonstrated courage, integrity, leadership and selfless sacrifice –qualities desperately needed in Washington D.C.

As we are inundated with more disturbing revelations about the Benghazi terror attack and the unconscionable treatment of men and women who have served by the Veterans Administration, it is clear we need more guardians of our Republic in elected office. Colonel Kaifesh is such a man.

I hope you'll join me in strongly supporting Colonel Kaifesh.

Steadfast and Loyal,

Allen West
Lt. Col. Allen B. West, USA (ret)
U.S. Congressman (2011-2013) 

No comments: