Friday, October 24, 2014

6 words I won't forget

USCCA
When your family's safety is on the line...

Quick reminder: Video and download #3 in the
Responsibly Armed American Training series is currently LIVE.

So if you haven't yet already, I'd urge you to
to view the video, download the free guide, leave
a comment, and even share it with friends and family.

Because the harsh reality is that you never know when the unimaginable could occur.
But guess what...?

The unimaginable happened to Jon (USCCA member from Indiana) just a few days ago...


Here's the chilling details...
On the morning of Oct. 3rd, 2014, my house was entered by two men who were intending to rob our home. This happened at 2:30 in the morning and my 10-year old daughter and 8-year old son were asleep, as well as myself and my wife.
The two thugs entered in through an unlocked window in our sunroom and were in my kitchen when my daughter woke up and heard the two men talking. She knew it wasn't my wife and I having a conversation so she got up and walked into the living room where she saw the two men standing there. She immediately, in a terrified little girl voice, yelled the words that I think will forever stick with me...

"Daddy, there's somebody in the house!!"


Both men ran, but in opposite directions. One went back out the easy way and the other tried to get out through my garage entry door, which happened to be right outside my bedroom.
My wife and I jumped up from a dead sleep and she stormed in to make sure our kids were safe. I grabbed my legally owned Springfield XD from my nightstand and was right behind her prepared to STOP ANY THREAT that was in my house.
Luckily for the two thugs, the time it took my fingers to press the four button code on my nightstand safe was what saved their lives. They both made a clean escape out the window they came in. Nobody was hurt, I didn't have to defend my family with my gun and the two thugs got away with my wife's wallet out of her purse and a school computer. Both pretty worthless to them.
The reason I am sending you this story is that I want EVERYONE to know the peace of mind I IMMEDIATELY felt as soon as I grabbed my gun to defend my family. I know that if I had to use my gun that the USCCA had my back! So with that being said, thank you Tim Schmidt for starting the USCCA, you definitely have a lifetime member.
-- Jon C., Indiana
I don't know about you, but any time I hear about a
responsibly armed American coming out on top just makes my day...
However, this true story begs the question...

What if the thugs didn't flee?
What if he had to discharge his weapon?

Have you ever thought about something like this happening to you?

The thing is, Jon's story isn't unique.

Every day across America, responsibly armed citizens just
like Jon are using the 3 Pillars of Self Defense in their day-to-day lives.

And it's these very 3 Pillars of Self Defense that
transformed Jon from a potential victim into a hero for his wife and kids...

"The 3 Pillars of Self-Defense" <==Video and Download Available Now



I know Jon would agree that responsibly armed
Americans NEVER want to have to pull the trigger.

But that doesn't mean that we'd be in the least bit
reluctant to do it if our family's safety were on the line.

Find out what you need to do to be prepared if you're ever forced to defend your family...

"The 3 Pillars of Self-Defense" <==Video and Download Available Now

Take care and stay safe,


Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

P. S. -
Video and download #3 will teach you the best way to effectively handle your gun in
a self-defense situation and prepare you for what happens after the threat is eliminated...

"The 3 Pillars of Self-Defense" <==Video and Download Available Now
USCCA
 
Questions? Call us at 877-677-1919
 
USCCA | Delta Defense, LLC
300 S. 6th Avenue
West Bend, WI 53095
 

No comments: