Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I-594 Supporter

TO Nick Hanauer, nick@secondave.com 

Sir:

I find your most recent comments and behavior to be not only wrong-headed, but offensive.  I believe you owe the people of Washington State a genuine public apology for your action.  You suggest that we need more school shootings.  Shame on you.  Not only do you promote outright falsehoods, but NOW you are moving with a mean spirited animosity against honest citizens and dedicated public servants simply because they do not agree with your agenda. 

I just finished watching a video clip on the news of Mayor Bloomberg, the money-man behind I-594 , telling the people in NY two years ago that Hurricane Sandy was not going to be a problem and there was nothing to be concerned about.  Boy, was he wrong.  Everyone knows that now, but is a little late.  Those that have taken the time to read the I-594 proposal can easily see how wrong IT is too. 

You would do a lot more for public safety on gun issues if you would stop trying to force your hoplaphobia on others.  Take a four day handgun course like the one at Front Sight in Nevada.  Would you be willing to do that if someone granted you the cost of the course? The owner and founder of Front Sight, Dr. Ignatius Piazza, has given free classes to many others of your present persuasion.  One way or the other, may I suggest that you concentrate on the enforcement of existing gun laws rather than trying to re-invent the wheel? 


Larry J. Killion
http://thelordsbaptistchurch.com
My Blog:  http://tacwash.blogspot.com
My  Twitter: www.twitter.com/tacwash 

No comments: