Sunday, November 30, 2014

I Love you Mom. See you soon.

Monday, December 3, 2012

St. Leona has arrived.


December 3, 2012 7:30pm, Pacific time, as I sat on one side of the bed and Wally stood on the other, Deanna, Deborah. Marion and Jodi were in casual family conversation.  Mom’s labored breathing slowly came to a stop.  Her strained facial expression suddenly became very peaceful.  Wally looked at me and said, “I think she is gone.”  I stood up and bent over Mom kissing her on the forehead.  Deanna removed the oxygen mask from Mom’s face and hugged her and we all shed tears of joy knowing that Mom was absent from the body and present with the Lord.  Marion went to summons the nurse.  Nurse Cheryl came in with a stethoscope, and after listening to Mom’s chest for a moment, she nodded and said, “I’m so sorry.”               

                                         Mom's Slide Show


No comments: