Monday, November 24, 2014

RUN BEN RUN

USA First PAC

Dear Larry,

This weekend, I spent some time sharing my message with the good people of Iowa.

I spoke about the importance of upholding our Judeo-Christian values and the Constitution, expanding opportunity rather than government dependency, and the dangers of political correctness.

I talked about how I’m working to once again create a government that conforms to the will of the people.

My message was well received because I believe the American people are ready for a new direction. People are tired of an incompetent government that sticks its nose in everyone’s business, making life harder and more expensive for the average person to pursue the American Dream.

I hope you’ll help me as I work to share this message with as many people as possible by making a secure contribution to USA First PAC today.

2014 was a year of great progress. But ultimately, we were given nothing but an opportunity.

The Republican Party was merely loaned power, and now it’s up to us to ensure that they deliver.

Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,




Benjamin S. Carson, Sr., M.D.

No comments: