Saturday, January 17, 2015

Oath Keepers

  

Quick Links

Oath Keepers Site

Oath Keepers Store

Join Oath Keepers!

National And State
Chapter Forums

Donate

Contact Oath Keepers

Youtube

Facebook

Twitter


Wow! Come Visit Our New Website!
-

 

 Note from Elias Alias, editor -- 

 It's here!  

 http://www.oathkeepers.org


I and my associate editors, Shorty Dawkins and Brandon Smith, wish to thank Drew, Ed, Bill, Jeff, and Stewart for all the good work each put into making our new website for the
World Wide Web.

I have a ton of work to do, as we are now loading material as quickly as we can (you'll notice, but please be patient), so I will now get back to it. I just wanted to let all our members, friends, and readers know that we're back and ready for action with a site which I'm sure will be much easier for all readers to navigate. It will be easier to find what anyone may be looking for, and there will be plenty to
 read read read!
Awesome!

No comments: