Saturday, March 28, 2015

Run Ben Run





Larry,

This coming Tuesday, March 31, is the cut off for one of the most important deadlines in my decision to run for President. Every American that donates to my Exploratory Committee by the end of the night on Tuesday will have their name on my most important donation disclosure, and time is running out.
Washington will know we are serious if you stand with me now to determine if together, we can change America.

It's up to you. I need to know where you stand, because I cannot do it alone.

Will you support me now with a donation to the Carson America Exploratory Committee? It's the only place that you can directly support me, and we need your help.
Deciding whether or not to run for President is not easy. The positive response I've gotten around the country has been tremendous, but this would be a marathon, not a sprint.

I need to know that you'll be standing with me all the way.

Thank you, and may God continue to bless
America.
Sincerely,

Ben Carson








No comments: