Wednesday, April 15, 2015

TAX DAY




Larry,
It's Tax Day, and I'm here in Columbia, South Carolina. 

I'm getting ready to speak at a Balanced Budget Amendment Rally, but I wanted to send you a quick email on this important day.

It's an important day because every American is reminded that our tax code is a disaster.

It's too burdensome, too complex, and it costs our families and businesses too much money and heartburn.

We need a Balanced Budget Amendment because we can't trust Washington politicians to restrain themselves.

We need a simple, proportional tax code that eliminates the need for complex, power-hungry agencies like the IRS.

If you like these ideas, I need to know.

Please show your support for me as I determine whether I should run for the presidency.

Your friend,

Ben Carson
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: