Monday, May 25, 2015

Mem Day Prepper SALE


Dear Survivalists,
In case you missed my email yesterday, I decided to have a little "Late Spring Cleaning" Blowout sale …
Over Half of the gear we had listed yesterday has already SOLD OUT.
There are dozens of tools, knives, gear, and other knick knacks that I want you to have... some of them at more than 83% off...
You won't find prices on gear like this ANYWHERE else.... (and you won't find them here for long...)
This is your last chance to grab this.
There are only a few of each available, so if you see something you want, you need to grab it quick... Like I said, more than half of what we had listed yesterday has already sold out.
Some of these items will never be available on the market again.
Remember, we're all in this together!
'Above Average' Joe
P.S. As a heads up there are 637,057 members of Survival Life.... and all of them are seeing this... please if you see something you like snatch it up... it won't last long.
If you get to the page and it says sold out... I'm sorry, I tried to warn you.

No comments: