Thursday, May 07, 2015

Olympia Politics



Well, Greetings dear friends and neighbors in Washington State, 

I just received a message from Governor Inslee laying out his priorities and asking that I sign a petition demanding that our Legislators comply with his wishes in this "Special Session".  What I get from his message is that he wants more taxes, a bigger government with more power over and less liberty for the people in our State.  

In my humble opinion, that is exactly the opposite of what needs to happen in Olympia.  

May I suggest that you go to http://leg.wa.gov/ and find your Legislative District and send a letter to your State Senator and Representatives in the House?  Here is what I think they should do.

Pass the Senate approved budget.  
Shut up and go home.

No comments: