Monday, June 29, 2015

and they poo pooed this argument

THAT was FAST:
Yesterday it was gay marriage;
Now look who wants “equal rights”

boy-694763_640
I am not adding much commentary to this, because I really think little is necessary. I am busy trying to find a hand hold on our slippery slope, because I fear my nation is falling into an abyss.
Excerpted from the Northern Colorado Gazette:
Using the same tactics used by “gay” rights activists, pedophiles have begun to seek similar status arguing their desire for children is a sexual orientation no different than heterosexual or homosexuals.
Critics of the homosexual lifestyle have long claimed that once it became acceptable to identify homosexuality as simply an “alternative lifestyle” or sexual orientation, logically nothing would be off limits.

No comments: