Saturday, June 20, 2015

Short CC articles

When Bad Things Happen to Good Shooters
BY: KEVIN MICHALOWSKI
CCR Article
My father and grandfather both insisted on personal responsibility. I learned at a very young age that if I make a mistake, the right thing to do is to own up to it… READ MORE...
At the Range: Judge the Skills, Not the Clothes
BY: BETH ALCAZAR
CCR Article
I know that I just shared an article about what NOT to wear to the range in the May/June edition of Concealed Carry Magazine. It presents some truths that I’ve observed—or taken part of—over the years, and I am sure that many ladies can relate to the… READ MORE...
YetiTac Custom Quick Claw Kydex OWB Holster
BY: SCOTT W. WAGNER
CCR Article
Kydex holsters are all the rage these days, and with good reason. A custom Kydex rig is generally more affordable than an equivalent leather rig, doesn’t wear or stretch, is impervious to weather and abuse, and is lighter in weight… READ MORE...
Is It Worth It?
BY: JOHN CAILE
CCR Article
The First Commandment of Concealed Carry is (or in our view, should be) “Thou Shalt Avoid Conflict.” That old saying about an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure is especially true when it comes to armed self-defense. Simply going… READ MORE...
Stale, Pale, and Male
BY: RICK SAPP
CCR Article
I’m mad. Maybe I shouldn’t be. I’m leaving the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) “Industry Summit,” held this year in Savannah, Georgia. I’m dodging semis and thunderstorms and watching dozens of Georgia cops troll I-95… READ MORE...
Sometimes the Truth Hurts and I Don’t Care
BY: MARK WALTERS
CCR Article
It’s been quite a couple of weeks here on the Armed American Radio network…a network now comprised of both weekend and daily programs. The guest lineup has been nothing short of huge and it’s getting better every week. A couple of weeks ago saw the… READ MORE...





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
USCCA
 
Questions? Call us at 877-677-1919
 
USCCA | Delta Defense, LLC
300 S. 6th Avenue,
West Bend, WI 53095
 

No comments: