Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Life begins at conception

National Pro-Life Alliance

Dear Larry,

Did you hear about this?

Exposed by undercover pro-Life advocates, Planned Parenthood's senior director of medical research admits to selling the livers, lungs, -- even the hearts -- of innocent aborted children.

“We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

Larry, anyone with a shred of humanity recognizes this as barbarism.

Of course, Planned Parenthood and their pro-abortion cohorts in the mainstream media are scrambling to cover up this story.

But one bill would END abortion-on-demand -- and put Planned Parenthood out of business once and for all -- the Life at Conception Act.

That's why I urgently need your support.

Your National Pro-Life Alliance staff has prepared a hard-hitting Cosponsor Blitz for the Life at Conception Act.

This grassroots mobilization will add at least 30 cosponsors and build the momentum needed to ultimately force a vote and pass the Life at Conception Act.

But for this critical program, I need to raise $90,000 by midnight tonight -- and I'm still about $20,000 short of that goal.

Can I count on you to fight back against Cecile Richards, Planned Parenthood, and the pro-abortion media by chipping in $10, $20, $30, or whatever you can afford right away?

Click here to join our cosponsor blitz!

As you know, the Life at Conception Act would use the Supreme Court's own language to end the slaughter of the unborn in our nation.

No comments: