Saturday, July 11, 2015

Train your family

USCCA
Violent criminals don't play by the rules...



Many responsibly armed Americans
may be uncomfortable with today's email topic...

It's normal and okay to feel that way...

But as you read the sobering fact in the image above, I hope you
can understand why I had my wife trained to instantly inflict
violent trauma and even kill a fellow human being...

And I'm not talking about with her concealed carry
or any sort of traditional weapon either...

We have to face the facts...

There are going to be times and places where
our wives can't carry or get to their gun...

Plus - more and more kidnappings, assaults, robberies and other
violent crimes are being committed in broad daylight with people around.

Violent criminals don't play by the rules.

I have no problem with my wife having the ability to end a criminal
scumbag's life if need be to protect herself and our children...

Of course, the rules of deadly force apply here
just as with concealed carry...

Deadly force must be justified...

And I remind her of this every time she's upset
with me for not taking out the garbage...
;-)

But in all seriousness, my wife and I hope the day never
comes where we have to go there...with or without our concealed carry...

Think about this:

Would you rather have your wife "fight back," and end up in
the hospital (or worse, the morgue) after a violent
encounter with a crazed psychopath...

Or would you rather give your wife the ability to instantly disable
any attacker, no matter how big or strong they are, or
even kill them in 5 seconds or less if need be...?

If so, click the link below for a special offer on how your wife
can receive the exact same training my wife did...

Click Here To Train Your Wife To Protect Herself In Any Situation...



Take care and stay safe (with and without your gun),


Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA
USCCA
 
Questions? Call us at 877-677-1919
 
USCCA | Delta Defense, LLC
300 S. 6th Avenue
West Bend, WI 53095
 

No comments: