Sunday, April 16, 2006

Blessed are they that mourn...

Greetings in the precious name of our Risen Lord. Yes, we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ every 1st day of the week. I continued my series of studies today on the greatest sermon ever preached, The Sermon on the Mount. We studied the 2nd beatitude today and the title of my sermon was "Blessed are the Pining." The outline is on the TLBC front page.

I got back home last night about 10:30 PM from my trip to Salinas, California for the Memorial Services for my brother Terry Killion.

http://obit.struveandlaporte.com/obit_display.cgi?id=302609&listing=Current

I'll be leaving in the morning again for my trip to Mt. Morris, Michigan to speak in the Bible Conference there at the Home Baptist Church where Elder Dan Gordon is the Pastor. Lord willing I'll return home again next Friday and back to work on the following Monday but only a short time left and I'll be saying goodbye to my secular job. Praise the Lord! It thrills my heart to think of it.

Pray for the Hunt family. Our dear friend Teri Hunt slipped quietly away to be with the Lord while sleeping the other night. Services will be held this Tuesday. Read the post on prayer posted earlier. I'm sorry I'll be out of town for Teri's memorial.

No comments: