Sunday, April 23, 2006

Compare what is out there

My trip to Mt. Morris, Michigan was outstanding. The Bible Conference was great and the church there treated me like royalty.

We had a good number today in our services at TLBC and I continued my series of sermons on the Sermon on the Mount. The outline for my sermon on "Blessed are the Meek" is on the front page of our church website .

If you are trying to get a home business started or are even just thinking about it, go to mlmregistry for info on a lot of the opportunities out there. You can even line companies up side by side to compare them with one another and see which is the best fit for you. I just joined mlmregistry yesterday and I think it is going to be a great tool for helping people get started toward financial freedom. Here is a link for it: mlmregistry.

One of the things that a lot of people in the network marketing industry are seeing today is how important it is to simply establish and build relationships for success. There are all kinds of social networking type of programs that are springing up everywhere. I am in several of them myself. What I like best about DirectMatches is that it PAYS! Take a look at this little demo on how it works DEMO and then got here for a free sign up Free DirectMatches Sign up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»